Interested in a career with an environmentally progressive electronics waste recycling company? If you are ready to start your career at CEAR, apply online by completing the form below.
Job Openings (2)
1. Position: Environmental Engineer
California Electronic Asset Recovery in Mather, CA seeks an Environmental Engineer to develop, implement, and monitor policies to achieve compliance with the regulations and updates to federal, state, and local regulatory requirements, environmental standards and 3rd party certifications; develop and implement environmental compliance plans, such as air quality, storm water, hazardous waste management, spill prevention or control, and pollution prevention; evaluate and conduct testing procedures to meet the specifications of environmental monitoring programs; assess potential environmental aspects or operational risks and develop risk management strategies to monitor, minimize or eliminate incidents and hazards; conduct internal reviews or audits including downstream audits to both domestic and international customers/vendors to ensure adherence to environmental standards; conduct regulatory research, interpretation, technical advice to facility management and other relevant departments; work closely with outside environmental consultants on environmental issues; design and implement better communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards; track industrial trends and best management practices to help management assess the potential impact of any changes on operational processes; obtain, maintain, and revise necessary environmental permits and licenses.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or Engineering; one year of experience in environmental compliance; skills in Microsoft Office Visio & Project; AutoCAD. Employer will consider other job titles and any suitable combination of education, training and experience.
2. Position: Account Manager
We are seeking a motivated sales professional to join our team in Mather, California. The Account Manager will generate sales of IT asset disposal services and maintain a strong relationship between the Company and the Customers.
We provide IT asset management and end-of-life electronics recycling in California. Our services include data security/eradication, re-marketing, and when refurbishment is not viable, recycling of end-of-life electronics to recovery the natural resources.
The Account Manager will source and sell company’s services to meet the target. Manage customer relationships and pricing. The Account Manager is also responsible for ensuring that all client requirements are accurately communicated to ensure a successful implementation and maximum customer satisfaction:
- •Generate, identifies leads and manages prospects to acquire new, profitable, commercial and industrial customers;
- Prepares and delivers presentations of our service to new & existing customers, and follows up with key decision makers;
- Puts together proposals and bids from start to finish;
- Maintains customer base and develops plans for profitable growth;
- Prepares all required Customer Service Agreements (CSA), Statements of Work prospecting tool reports, pricing metric, and other miscellaneous reports and paperwork in a timely manner;
- Works with customers and Operations to ensure customer service satisfaction and company profitability;
- Participates in company-sponsored activities i.e. trade shows and other events;
- Stays on top of the current ITAD & recycling markets and trends to develop & adjust sales and marketing plans accordingly;
- Other duties as assigned by the company from time to time.
Qualifications & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer-facing sales role, much preferred in recycling industry;
- General knowledge of electronics and IT equipment;
- Ability to perform market research;
- Visits to customer sites on regular basis to call on prospects as described
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
Job Type: Full-time
Interested applicants should send resume to 916-388-1777 or fax 916-388-1177.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form