We can recycle any consumer or commercial electronic waste that contains circuit boards and plugs. If you have a question or have an electronic item that is not on the list below, please call us.
- CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) Monitors & TVs
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Monitors & TVs
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) Monitors & TVs
- Plasma televisions
- Projection televisions
- Laptop PCs
- DVD Players
* Units with 4″ Screen or Larger
- Desktop PCs
- Network Equipment
- Main Frame Computers
- Telecom Equipment
- Keyboards & Mice
- Hard Drives
- Zip Drives
- Power Supply Units
- Computer Peripherals
- Fax Machines
- Laser Scanners
- Multi-Function Devices
**Paper, toner & ink must be removed from all Office Product Units.
- Compact Disc Players
- Cell Phones (Remove Li-ion battery)
- Digital Cameras (Remove battery)
- Personal Electronics (hair dryers, etc.)
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Stereo Equipment
- Speakers (Non-Wood Speakers Only)
- Electronic Cables
- Video Game Consoles
- Small Kitchen Appliances (mixers, toasters, etc.)
- Car Stereos
Acceptable Electronic Items
***Fee may apply to the following acceptable electronic items with the exception of CEWs and Complete Computers.
CEW (Electronic Waste with Screen Display)*
Computers & Peripherals
- All Non-Electronic Waste – Items that do not have both a circuit board and a power cord.
- All Batteries including household, car and computer batteries.
- Techno Trash such as CDs, VHS tapes and DVD.
- Battery Powered cord Consumer Products, such as power tools, toys, remote control units and portable radios.li>
- All Lamps, such as incandescent light bulbs, fluorescent light bulbs, etc.
- Hazardous Household Waste: pesticides, paint, used oil, or cleaning supplies.
- Contaminated Electronic Waste, such as medical equipment that has not been de-contaminated.
- Large Household Appliances, such as refrigerators, washers, dryers, ovens, water heaters and air conditioners.
- All Wood, including wood-encased stereo speakers.
- All Mercury Containing Devices, such as electric irons, thermostats and switches.
- Pressurized Containers, such as fire extinguishers and propane canisters.
- Microwave Ovens.
- Solar Panels
- Radioactive Devices>/li>